Dr. Habib Tabatabi
Habib Tabatabai is a Professor of Structural Engineering and Director of the Structural Engineering Laboratory at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. Prior to that, he was a Principal Structural Engineer with the CTL Group (1989-1999) and a bridge engineer with the Florida Department of Transportation (1987-1989). He has conducted research on topics related to bridges including reliability, durability, corrosion, and repair of structures, stay cable testing and condition assessments, jointless bridges, and survival analysis of structures. He is a licensed Structural Engineer (SE) and Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Illinois. He is a member of the PTI committee on cable-stayed bridges (DC-45) and has served on the ASCE Committee 19 (Structural Applications of Steel Cables for Buildings) (2005-2020). He also served as a member of a committee formed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine to investigate the collapse of the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference