5thINTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CIVIL, STRUCTURAL AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING (ICCSTE’20)
JUNE, 2020 | CANADA
The 5TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CIVIL, STRUCTURAL AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING (ICCSTE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to International Conference on Civil Structural and Transportation Engineering. The goal of ICCSTE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Structural and Transportation Engineering.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
The Conference Chair will be announced shortly.
Thank you for your patience.