9th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE 2024)
June 13, 2024 - June 15, 2024 | Chestnut Conference Centre - University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
The 9th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE 2024) will be delivered in-person in Canada and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 9th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE 2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Civil, Structural, and Transportation Engineering. The goal of ICCSTE 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Structural and Transportation Engineering.
Topics for ICCSTE’24 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Advances in civil engineering
- Architecture engineering
- Bridge engineering
- Concrete technology
- Construction management
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Marine structures
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Sustainable transportation
- Traffic engineering
- Transport infrastructure
- Transportation Safety
- Water resources
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Learn More »
Dr. Khaled Sennah
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), Canada
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $300 CAD registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $250 CAD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference