5th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’20)
November 12, 2020
November 14, 2020
Niagara Falls, Canada
Due to COVID'19 pandemic it will be done VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 5th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'20) virtually on November 12 – 14, 2020. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extension abstracts prior to the virtual conference. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
Apart from the virtual conference, the 6th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’21) will also be held physically in Niagara Falls, Canada in May 17 – 19 , 2021. Therefore, our participants can choose there options for the attendance.
The 5th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Civil, Structural, and Transportation Engineering. The goal of ICCSTE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Structural and Transportation Engineering.
Topics for ICCSTE’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Advances in civil engineering
- Architecture engineering
- Bridge engineering
- Concrete technology
- Construction management
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Marine structures
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Sustainable transportation
- Traffic engineering
- Transport infrastructure
- Transportation Safety
- Water resources
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
We are pleased to announce a dedicated Workshop entitled, “Design Of RC Elements For Structural Fire Saftey,” which will be instructed by Dr. Maged A. Youssef. For more information about the Workshop, please visit here.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
- the proceedings will be permanently archived…
Learn More »