7th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’22)
June 5, 2022 - June 7, 2022 | Niagara Falls , Canada
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Civil, Structural, and Transportation Engineering. The goal of ICCSTE'22 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Structural and Transportation Engineering.
Topics for ICCSTE’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Advances in civil engineering
- Architecture engineering
- Bridge engineering
- Concrete technology
- Construction management
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Marine structures
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Sustainable transportation
- Traffic engineering
- Transport infrastructure
- Transportation Safety
- Water resources
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of…
Learn More »