The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 4th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to civil, structural, and transportation engineering. The goal of ICCSTE'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relavant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICCSTE'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Advanced structural materials
- Architecture engineering
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Water resources
- Urban development
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Giovanni Grasselli,
University of Toronto, Canada
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Magdi Mohareb,
University of Ottawa, Canada
Biography & Abstract
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICCSTE'19 and RTESE'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting.
For more information about the ICCSTE'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.