8th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’23)
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
Interested authors, researchers, and industrial experts are invited to submit their papers to the conference that best resonates with their technical background. At the same time, attendees are permitted, and encouraged, to attend talks from co-located conferences.
- Advanced structural materials
- Application of geology in civil engineering
- Architecture engineering
- Bridge engineering
- Building materials
- Coastal engineering
- Concrete technology
- Construction management
- Construction technology
- Destruction engineering and civil engineering
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Hydraulic engineering
- Marine structures
- Nanotechnology and civil engineering
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Safety management
- Structural mechanics
- Sustainable transportation
- Traffic engineering
- Transport infrastructure
- Transportation engineering
- Transportation safety
- Tunnel engineering
- Urban development
- Water resources
Manuscripts are invited for the 8th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'23) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Oral presentations for these submissions are limited to 10 mins and poster presentation to 5 mins.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Oral presentations for these submissions are limited to 15 mins and poster presentation to 5 mins.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Oral presentations for these submissions are limited to 15 mins and poster presentation to 5 mins.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for ICCSTE'23 below:
Short and Full Papers’ Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal “Journal of Civil Infrastructure” by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2020 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors